Friday, April 3, 2015

April 3rd-Die Cut challenge: Clear Skies

It's the first Friday challenge for the month of April and for this months challenges, they will be hosted by Nanné :)
For our first challenge, its going to the Die Cut challenge and the theme is: 
Clear Skies..
We want to see your projects that have a die cut on there that you can find in the sky.. this is pretty open to almost anything and everything..LOL
I decided to create a fun space themed layout using a photo of my youngest son Adam, when he was young.. I'm thinking he's about 5 yrs old in this photo, goofing around as always :)
here is the layout I created for todays reveal:
Any "Guardians of the Galaxy" movie fans out there? It's where I got the title from for my layout..
Added lots of fun space themed die cuts that were cut with my Cricut and they are located on the B is for Boy cartridge..  I also added some other die cuts that I cut with my SIL Cameo..

how about a few close ups and some details:

here is a close up of the title.. I created my title using a few free fonts I found line..


I love the little astronaut, I decided to show case him more, so framed him onto a circle cut..

and whats a space layout with out a cute alien and a space ship right?...LOL

and there you have my layout for todays challenge reveal..

Now, how about our top 3 from the Sketch challenge of March 13th:

Suzanne


Barb

Tone

A super big congratulations ladies.. you guys created some amazing layouts using our sketch..
Thank you for playing along with us :)   You all can grab out top 3 blinkie from the side bar and show case it proudly on your blogs..

Now, don't forget to come back tomorrow to check out what one of our die cut design team members has created for this challenge :)

Till next time fellow scrappers
Hugs
Nanné


6 comments:

  1. Was checking out the new challenge and saw one of my layouts was Top 3 for the March 13th challenge. Thanks so much ladies and keep those great challenges coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the new challenge! Love the inspirational LO. It is too cute. I am wondering if a top 3 for the March 6 die cut challenge was ever chosen? I have looked through the posts and never found it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa.. Last month Leah hosted the challenges and she might of accidentally over looked the top 3..I will post the top 3 from the March 6th DC challenge next Friday along with the top 3 from the recent ended DC challange :)
      Hugs
      Nanné

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I just thought I might have overlooked something.

      Delete
  3. I'm on vacation so not checking my favorite blogs regularly the last week but just now looking around and see my layout was in the top 3. So honored, thanks so much. Will be scrapping again by midweek next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't look like the link up is working, here is my entry! Thanks for the challenge! http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2015/04/from-where-i-standsome-see-weed-others.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..